This nurse led clinic facilitates a one on one assessment, education, and treatment plan for the care of patients with Haemochromatosis.
The Haemochromatosis clinic provides a comfortable professional environment with two sessions per week from 7.30-15.00 ,however is open Monday to Thursdays from 07.00 to 17.00 There is a holistic approach to care incorporating many disciplines including Radiology Laboratory, Portering, Out Patient and Medical records department.
This is a free service and facilitates North and South Co Dublin and Wicklow.
· Patient assessment
· Patient On going Treatment Plan
· Follow up appointments
· Referrals for Donation to the National Blood Bank in Stillorgan
· Education for the patient /family
· Continuous monitoring of the patient through Therapeutic and Maintenance phlebotomy
· Out Patient appointments with specialist Consultants
tel: (01) 663 9834
The Clinic is located in the reception area of the old private hospital (off Crofton Rd)
Mon to Thur: 07.00-17.00