The Finance Department is responsible for the overall financial management of the hospital to ensure that it is operating efficiently and effectively with the resources available. Its role includes the provision of accurate financial and statistical information to the executive and board.
Salaries Department, tel: (01) 663 9845, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient Accounts, tel: (01) 663 9802, email: email@example.com
Creditor Accounts: tel: (01) 663 9838, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salaries Department: 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday.
Patient Accounts: 9.00 am – 4:45 pm Monday – Thursday. 9.00 am – 4:00 pm Friday
- Closed for lunch 1.00pm – 2.00pm
- Laser/credit card payments accepted.
Creditors Accounts: 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday.
- Closed for lunch 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- The provision of financial and management information to the Board of Directors.
- The negotiation of funding with the HSE, DOHC and other external agencies.
- The routine payment of salaries, suppliers and collection of income.
- Maintenance of financial controls and liaising with the Internal Audit Department.
- Participation in the strategic planning process.
Salaries Department, tel: (01) 663 9845
Patient Accounts, tel: (01) 663 9802
Creditor Accounts: tel: (01) 663 9838