Clinical Nurse Specialist, Diabetes Full-time, Permanent
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Clinical Nurse Specialist, Diabetes
The purpose of the post is promotion of person centered care for Diabetic patients and the education of staff to provide safe, optimum care.
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Registered in the general division of Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- BSc in Nursing or equivalent required.
- Minimum five year’s post-registration nursing experience in an acute hospital.
- At least two years’ experience in a relevant clinical setting.
- Modular education in Diabetes is required
- Experience working with Diabetes technology
- DAFNE experience desirable / an advantage.
- Computer skills essential
Full Job Description available for download HERE
Closing Date for applications
17.00 on Friday 15th July 2022
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application outlining their suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.