ACLS 1 Day Recertification
This course has been designed for individuals that have current ACLS Provider Certification that is due to lapse soon and wish to renew their certification. The recommended renewal period for all ACLS courses is two years.
It is a requisite that all students attending an ACLS Recertification Course must have current BLS for Healthcare Provider Certification.
The ACLS Recertification Course is a one day course and upon successful completion of the course candidates receive an Irish Heart Foundation / American Heart Association ACLS Provider Card.
Course Dates for 2020
- HeartCode ACLS: 14th February
- 1 day recertification: 17th April
- HeartCode ACLS: 12th June
- HeartCode ACLS: 13th June
- 1 day recertification: 26th June
- 1 day recertification: 6th Novenber