12 Month Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Senior Pharmacist.
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Be registered, or eligible to be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Postgraduate clinical qualification or equivalent level of knowledge and expertise gained through practical experience.
- Each candidate must have at least 3 years relevant, post-qualification experience, with a large portion directly in clinical pharmacy (direct patient care).
- Experience in at least two of the following areas, and a keen interest in the other areas: antimicrobial stewardship, taking part in multidisciplinary committees, participation in Drugs and Therapeutics committees, clinical audit, managing and training staff, medication safety initiatives e.g. HIQA standards, review of CPAs.
- Experience in developing and/ or delivering educational presentations/ workshops.
- Experience in developing policies/ procedures/ guidelines.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to network with multidisciplinary staff.
- Effective organisational skills and methodological work practices.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and innovative.
- Competent ICT skills and a willingness to further develop same.
Opening Date for applications: 10th January 2019
Closing Date for applications: 25th January 2019
Full Job Description available Here
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application outlining their suitability for the position to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Informal Enquiries to Máire Murray, Chief Pharmacist email firstname.lastname@example.org