PAYROLL MANAGER Full-time, Permanent
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Payroll Manager Grade VI.
The purpose of the post is to deliver accurate and on time payrolls for all staff and pensioners in compliance with HSE, Revenue and Audit Requirements.
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ Irish payroll processing experience within the Public Service/Health Sector at a senior level. Hospital experience is desirable.
- Hold a recognised Payroll Qualification or proven experience in payroll processing is essential.
- Have advanced knowledge and experience of Resource Link Payroll Information System or similar Payroll System & Revenue on-line
- Have excellent I.T. Skills including MS Excel proficiency.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Have strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Proven organisational, administrative skills and staying up to date with new directives from the HSE, Revenue, Pensions, PRSI & Budgetary changes
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritise work, multi- task and have the ability to manage a team.
- Be self-motivated with a high capacity for responsibility and individual initiative.
Full Job Description available for Download HERE
Closing Date for applications
17.00 on Friday, December 16th, 2022
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application outlining their suitability for the position to email@example.com