Occupational Therapist – Staff Grade, Full-time, Permanent – 35 hours per week
Occupational Therapist – Staff Grade – Full-time, Permanent, 35 hours per week
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the immediate position of Occupational Therapist.
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Be registered on the Occupational Therapists Register maintained by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU and maintain annual registration.
- Post qualification experience is desirable but not essential.
- Sound technical/clinical knowledge and skills.
- Strong communication, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Flexibility, motivation and the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
This is an immediate vacancy.
For further information, eligibility criteria and job description please visit HERE
Closing Date for applications
18 August 2023 at 17.00
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application outlining their
suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews Scheduled for 24.08.2023