Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Medical Laboratory Scientist.
The purpose of the post is to support the hospital through laboratory testing.
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Be registered with the Statutory Registration Board, CORU as a Medical Scientist OR
- Hold a qualification to satisfy the requirements of the Statutory Registration Board – CORU
- Have previous experience in a medical laboratory (multidisciplinary lab is desirable) and
- Possess good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Possess awareness/sensitivity towards patient needs
Full Job Description available for download here
Closing Date for applications
17.00 on 27th November 2020.
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application outlining their suitability for the position to email@example.com
In addition informal inquiries may be made to Fiona Donohue, Chief Medical Scientist at firstname.lastname@example.org