Medical Registrar – Respiratory Department -12 Month – Full-time, Temporary Contract
Ref: Ref: M/01/E/22
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the position of Registrar in General Medicine & Respiratory in the Respiratory Department.
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Must be registered in the General Division of the Medical Council
- Must have a minimum of 2 years SHO full-time clinical experience in an Irish/EU hospital and MRCPI is desirable.
- Must have a minimum of 12 month’s experience in an Irish/EU hospital.
- Hold International Police Clearance (for any previous residence outside of Republic of Ireland).
- Be compliant with English Language requirements for NCHD’s as per HSE HR Circular 022/2018.
The salary for the post will be in accordance with the scale as determined by the Department of Health.
Interested applicants should apply online: https://irishjobs.ie/recruiters/st-michaels-hospital-9281.aspx
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any informal queries, please contact Helen Rice on 01 271 3099 or at email@example.com