HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Human Resources Manager, St Michael’s Hospital, Dun Laoghaire.
Key Requirements for the Position:
Reporting to the General Manager the successful candidate will have:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant HR experience at a senior level.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication abilities and people management skills.
- Proven leadership, organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent ICT skills including MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a high capacity for responsibility and individual initiative.
- A recognised Human Resources Degree or qualification would be desirable.
Full Job Description available HERE
Closing Date for applications
17.00 on 27th November 2020 with initial interview to be held in December 2020.
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application outlining their suitability for the position to: Patricia Grenham, St Vincent’s University Hospital, Elm Park or via email to:
In addition, all informal enquiries can be made to Patricia at 01 221 3731