Clinical Nurse Specialist Diabetes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Clinical Nurse Specialist, Diabetes
The purpose of the post is promotion of person centered care for Diabetic patients and the education of staff to provide safe, optimum care.
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Registered in the general division of Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- BSc in Nursing or equivalent required.
- Minimum five year’s post-registration nursing experience in an acute hospital.
- At least two years’ experience in a relevant clinical setting.
- Modular education in Diabetes is required
- Experience working with Diabetes technology
- DAFNE experience essential
Full Job Description available a HERE for download
Closing Date for applications
17.00 on 28th May 2021
Many thanks for your interest in St Michael’s Hospital. Unfortunately, due to on-going IT issues relating to the recent cyber-attacks, can you please direct your job application to :
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.