CLERICAL OFFICER – GRADE III – RADIOLOGY DEPT – Part-time, Temporary (6 Months)
CLERICAL OFFICER – GRADE III – RADIOLOGY DEPT
Part-time, Temporary (6 Months)
5 days per fortnight (37 hrs.):
- Week 1: Thurs & Fri
- Week 2: Mon, Thurs & Fri
The successful candidate will provide a high quality administration support by undertaking all administrative and clerical duties within the Radiography Department.
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Relevant administration experience.
- Excellent customer care, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Relevant ICT skills
- Good team-working and organisational
- Adaptability and a flexible working approach.
- Motivation and an ability to work on own initiative.Ability to maintain confidentiality in all dealings with members of the public and hospital staff.
Job Description available HERE or please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications
17.00 on Friday 13th Oct 2023
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application outlining their suitability for the position to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
**Interviews Scheduled for Wednesday 18th Oct 2023**