CHEF II – Full-time, Temporary Position – 6 Months Catering Department
CHEF II – Full-time, Temporary Position – 6 Months – Catering Department
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Chef II in the Catering Department.
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Professional City of Guilds Cookery Certificate 7061/7062 or equivalent.
- 2 years previous experience in a busy catering environment.
- A deep understanding of allergens and therapeutic diets.
- The communication and teamwork skills to fulfill the functions of the role.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Further information and Job Description available HERE
Closing Date for applications 17:00 on Wednesday 2nd August 2023
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application to email@example.com