Finance Manager – Grade VIII
Full-time; Permanent – 37 hours per week
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Financial Manager (Grade VIII) to manage the day to day running of the accounting function in St. Michael’s Hospital. The successful candidate will prepare monthly reports and analysis for both internal and external sources, and drive the development, upgrade and replacement of existing financial systems. The position also has management responsibility for the ICT and Procurement functions.
Key Requirements for the Position:
- A recognised accounting qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ACA) or at final stages.
- 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent ICT skills, including MS Excel proficiency.
- Proven organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication abilities and people management skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail.
Job Description available for download HERE
Closing Date for applications
5pm on April 21, 2021
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application outlining their suitability for the position to email@example.com