Clinical Placement Co-Ordinator (CNM2 Grade)
FULL TIME – PERMANENT Ref: Nur 7421
Expressions of interest are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Clinical Placement Co-ordinator
The purpose of the post is to Support student nurses during their placements
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Registered with the general division of the Register of Nurses maintained by NMBI
- Minimum five years post registration experience (full-time or equivalent hours part-time) in an acute hospital setting
- BSc in Nursing
- A teaching and assessing course an advantage
- Evidence of commitment to professional development, training and research
- Computer skills essential.
CNM2 Female Floor.
Job Description available for download HERE
Closing Date for applications
17.00 on 14th May 2021
Applications for the position should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org