BASIC GRADE PHYSIOTHERAPIST Full Time (35 hours) Temporary Position
BASIC GRADE PHYSIOTHERAPIST – Full Time (35 hours)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of basic grade physiotherapist. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, highly motivated Physiotherapist with a broad range of experience. This full time role is rotational between musculoskeletal outpatients and inpatients (across the areas of elderly care, respiratory, orthopedics and neurology).
Key Requirements for the Position
- CORU registered
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound technical/clinical knowledge and skills
- Understanding of the requirement for patience and discretion
- Strong decision-making and organisational skills
- Flexibility, motivation and the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Full Job Description available HERE
Closing Date for applications
17.00 on Friday 5th January 2024
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application outlining their suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.