2 X Medical SHO’s
3 month Full-time Temporary contracts commencing October 2021
- Ref: M/E/21/38- Endocrinology & GIM SHO
- Ref: M/E/21/39 – Gastroenterology & GIM SHO
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the two Medical SHO positions in the following departments; Endocrinology and Gastroenterology
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Must be registered in the General Division of the Medical Council.
- Must have a minimum of 12 month’s experience in an Irish/EU hospital.
- Hold International Police Clearance (for any previous residence outside of Republic of Ireland).
- Hold valid ACLS certification.
- Be compliant with English Language requirements for NCHD’s as per HSE HR Circular 022/2018.
The salary for the post will be in accordance with the scale as determined by the Department of Health
Closing Date for applications: 12.00 on Friday the 10th September 2021
- Endocrinology & GIM
- Gastroenterology & GIM
Interested applicants should https:\\irishjobs.ie\recruiters\st-michaels-hospital-9281.aspx
Closing Date for applications
Interested applicants should apply by 12.00 on Friday the 10th September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any informal queries, please contact Helen Rice on 01 271 3099 or at H.Rice@stmichaels.ie