Basic Grade RADIOGRAPHER – Radiology Department – Full-time, Temporary Position
Basic Grade Radiographer – Radiology Department – Full-time, Temporary Position
Key Requirements for the Position:
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiographer or equivalent.
- Registered on the Radiography Division of the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU, and maintain annual registration.
- 12 months’ satisfactory post qualification experience is desirable.
- Minimum 1 year post graduate experience in a hospital setting.
- Flexibility, motivation and the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Further information and Full Job Description available HERE
Closing Date for applications
17.00 on Fri 08th Sep, 2023.
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application stating their CORU registration number and outlining their suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Interviews Scheduled for Thursday 14th September 2023 **